Thank you for taking an interest in OverflightStock, a contributor-centric, curated niche agency specializing in licensing aerial photography and footage.
Our goal is simple: to build a globally significant collection of media captured from aerial platforms. We license to commercial and editorial clients worldwide. Being interested in high quality content in a variety of aerial subjects, from cityscapes, to lifestyle, to natural scenes and wildlife, we would be happy to review your work.
We are passionate about building a truly unique collection of exclusive footage and images; a site that brings together the finest quality aerials available. More attractive to potential buyers, an aggregated site of cohesive content has many advantages. By possessing an extensive platform with a large selection of content we are able to reach a broader audience, giving your images and footage more exposure, and in turn, achieving more sales.
Our intent is to populate a substantial portion of the library with quality, one-of-a-kind videos and photographs. To achieve this goal we are offering you higher percentages coupled with higher sale prices for content placed exclusively with OverflightStock. We will certainly accept non-exclusive content as well. There is no need to worry about our sales efforts undermining yours. We are here to augment your current and future stock portfolio sales plan.
If you own a collection of unique, high value footage shot from helicopters or drones and believe that it deserves access only to the premium segment of the market, then there is no better time to join Overflightstock than now. If you want a stock sales option where you can keep your valuable material in a Rights Managed or high priced Royalty Free collection without worrying about massive dilution through subscription models, endless third party distributors, low licensing fees and percentages then we're what you're looking for.
We understand the investment you put into capturing your footage, as do our clients. They are the crème de la crème of the industry and expect only the best.
We are committed to helping you increase your exposure, broaden your sales platform and generate more revenue.
Exclusivity allows Overflightstock to seek the highest possible usage fees for your footage and stills. Perfect for people who are really busy and want to maintain value in their collection. All your content is placed in our highly respected Rights Managed collection and every sale is negotiated to advantage of the fact it can't be found anywhere else.
- Exclusivity applies only to the content uploaded to Overflightstock.
- 55% royalty to you on footage and stills placed exclusively with OverflightStock.
For those of you with hard drives full of footage and no time to deal with editing, metadata and uploads, consider our full service option. Ship your hard drives to us and we'll have the footage cut, graded, keyworded and uploaded. It's that simple. Contact us directly for more information.
- 45% on footage and stills placed non-exclusively in a OverflightStock Rights Managed collection. To qualify for an RM collection the content must not be for sale as RF on any other venue or agency.
- 40% on footage and stills placed non-exclusively in a OverflightStock Royalty Free collection.
- Content will be placed in the standard Royalty Free collection unless the contributor has their content solely with other Rights Managed vendors or unrepresented, in which case Overflightstock will place your content in RM.
- 50% of net receipts on sales of Art Prints.
Royalties are reported and paid in the month following the month in which they were paid. As an example if payment were received for a license in May, you would see the royalty report and payment in June.
- Exclusivity refers to a particular image/clip or its similars.
- Non-exclusive allows you to distribute among many sites.
- Exclusive content cannot be distributed elsewhere by the contributor.
- Depending on exclusivity, RF footage is priced at one of the following (USD):
- $299-HD/4k Standard
- $499-HD/4k Premium
- $699-HD/4k Premium
- RM Licensing is usually negotiated.
- No microstock images are accepted. Non-exclusive images that are placed on inexpensive sites aren’t eligible for upload to OverflightStock.
- For RF images, depending on exclusivity, quality and uniqueness price varies with file size and can be expected to range from $300 to $525 (USD)
- RM photography licensing is available with exclusive representation or if you sell RM through your site only.