Thank you for taking an interest in OverflightStock, a contributor-centric, curated niche agency specializing in licensing aerial photography and footage.
Our goal is simple: to build a globally significant collection of media captured from aerial platforms. We license to commercial and editorial clients worldwide. Being interested in high quality content in a variety of aerial subjects, from cityscapes, to lifestyle, to natural scenes and wildlife, we would be happy to review your work.
We are passionate about building a truly unique collection of exclusive footage and images; a site that brings together the finest quality aerials available. More attractive to potential buyers, an aggregated site of cohesive content has many advantages. By possessing an extensive platform with a large selection of content we are able to reach a broader audience, giving your images and footage more exposure, and in turn, achieving more sales.
Our intent is to populate a substantial portion of the library with quality, one-of-a-kind videos and photographs. To achieve this goal we are offering you higher percentages coupled with higher sale prices for content placed exclusively with OverflightStock. We will certainly accept non-exclusive content as well, pricing it at the same level that it is currently being offered for on your own website, or through other distributors. There is no need to worry about our sales efforts undermining yours. We are here to augment your current and future stock portfolio sales plan.
We are committed to helping you increase your exposure, broaden your sales platform and generate more revenue.
- 60% on footage and stills placed exclusively with OverflightStock. The Contributor has the choice of Rights Managed or Royalty Free collections.
- 50% on footage and stills placed non-exclusively with OverflightStock. Your content will be priced similarly to your website or other sales venue.
- 50% of net receipts on sales of Art Prints (you may opt in or out of Art Print sales).
- Royalties are reported and paid in the month following the month in which they were made
- Exclusivity refers to a particular image/clip or its similars.
- Non-exclusive allows you to distribute among many sites.
- Exclusive content cannot be distributed elsewhere by the contributor.
- Depending on exclusivity, quality and uniqueness RF footage is priced at one of the following (USD):
- RM footage licensing is available with exclusive representation or if you sell RM through your site only.
- No microstock images are accepted. Non-exclusive images that are placed on inexpensive sites aren’t eligible for upload to OverflightStock.
- For RF images, depending on exclusivity, quality and uniqueness price varies with file size and can be expected to range from $300 to $525 (USD)
- RM photography licensing is available with exclusive representation or if you sell RM through your site only.