All Overflightstock contributors now have access to a second method of uploading, a new web based uploader is now live.
As of December 2017, all new contributors have been given access to the new system.
Although the DropBox uploader works well, it lacks the ability to monitor which files have been uploaded.
The new Web Uploader allows you to:
- see all media that has been uploaded in a batc
- to create folders for organizing
- to delete unwanted uploads
- to view time estimates for uploading
- If you’d like access to the new system, please send a request.
For those that prefer to continue using the DropBox method, that system will remain in place.